A close up of some of the different elements:
- I framed a vintage picture of my grandma (Isn't she GORGEOUS?!) and mom
- I decoupaged a plain old J with this cool pattern and some shiny mod podge
- A little shelf for some of my classic books
- I took a couple magazine clips of these pictures I adored and reprinted them in sepia. To cover up the writing, I made this swirly design.
- On a framed picture of one of my favorite childrens books, the Velveteen Rabbit, I glued a couple of old fashioned keys (I clearly have an obsession with keys)
- I framed this vintage looking paper I found at the store