Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sequin City

I have deemed it necessary to make an entire post all about sequins. They are EVERYWHERE these days and I absolutely love it! I want to be covered from head to toe in sequins (Okay, too far..). But really, with the holidays coming up I think sequins are the perfect way to spice up an outfit.. and they just make you feel pretty, doggonit! So here are a few photos of my shimmering purchases and also the glittery items I dream about.

This little number with black tights and pumps would be the perfect holiday dress
[Nordstrom or in my case Marshall's at a discount price!]
I was in love with this black sequin hat the first time I laid eyes on it
[Forever 21]
 


  1.  These Toms are perfect to dress up a casual outfit and still comfy enough to wear out and about. They've already made my Christmas list!
  2. This blazer is sparkly perfection!
  3. A girl can dream about this Juicy Couture bag right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to sequins. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Would you like to follow me? I will gladly follow you in return :)

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete