Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall-ing in love

Without a shadow of a doubt, fall is the absolute best season of the whole year. Everything about it warms my heart; the scents, the brisk air, the colors, the food, the activities, and of course my birthday! Considering the fact that my birthday is exactly a month from today, I deemed it necessary to put together a birthday wish list. So here are a few items that I've been keeping my eye on and you should too ;)
  1. This classic black purse is not just any purse, its a Jo Tote! Its perfect for me, not only because my name is Jo, but also because its a stylish camera bag. I find when I want to take my camera with me anywhere its always a hassle because I need my purse AND my ugly camera bag, which is just a pain. But this Jo Tote will eliminate that problem and still let me carry all my things!
  2. I kind of have an obsession with pea coats and have heaps of different neutral colored ones that I can wear with anything. But this season, I want to shake things up a bit and go with a fun eye catching mustard pea coat, and I think this one is perfect!
  3. Ever since I've been home, I've been consumed by the idea of getting a pair of oxfords, I love the vintage and classy look it brings to any outfit. After a couple months of searching different stores, I found the perfect pair.
  4. I saw this mug at starbucks and couldn't help but picture myself drinking my cup of coffee first thing in the morning curled up with a good book perhaps by the fire on one of those cold, cloudy mornings.
  5. I've been wearing the same scent for a couple years now and I absolutely love it, but when I smelled this true religion scent I was ready for a change. It smells amazing!
Well that's my little list of everything I hope to obtain this year for my birthday! Have a fabulous fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment