Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today was a successful day to say the least! I not only had one photo session, but i had TWO! Its absolutely insane how you take pictures for one person then someone sees it and wants their pictures taken as well. Its entirely word of mouth, and it spreads like wildfire! It gets me excited to think that this hobby I adore so much can actually become a reality for me, I didn't think I had it in me to be completely honest! Well regardless, above are a couple of pictures of me in action and below is just a sneak peek of some of the shots we got today. Not only was it a fun day, it was also a GORGEOUS fall day and so enjoyable to see Colorado in her prime. Enjoy this lovely October night and stay warm!

Savannah and Jason's "Save the Date" photos


Chelsea and her brother Ashton





No comments:

Post a Comment