You have to give me props for my clever titles, even if they are a bit cheesy. But, as Spring is approaching (hopefully sooner than later), I've been loving looks that are Native American inspired. Clearly, I took the idea and ran with it, subjecting my best friend Katie to some ridiculous face painting (she loved it). Achieving this look is rather simple, all you really need are feathers, leather, anything turquoise or shades of brown, etc. You can't blame us for wanting to look like Pocahontas, who doesn't? And let's be honest, I definitely had a crush on cartoon John Smith.
[Earrings: Target / Top (Katie's): Nordstrom / Boots (Katie's): Target]
[Top: Urban Outfitters / Sweater: Forever 21 / Earrings: Target / Ring: Target]
- Fringes are the perfect ingredient for this look. These ankle boots do the trick.
- Like I said, add some feathers and you're good to go.
- Turquoise, turquoise, turquoise.
- Layered necklaces in turquoise and gold add glamour.
- I really want a leather satchel like this one.
- I love these Native American inspired shirts, you can find them all over these days and I couldn't be happier about it.
- Duh, moccasins. Need I explain more?