Happy March! Its been sunny and warm here in Colorado and I hope its not merely deceiving me into thinking that Spring is approaching. Somehow, life is just a little sweeter when you've soaked up that vitamin D. Last week, I went to Salt Lake (no we're not Mormon) to visit my sister and of course it was completely necessary to do some shopping. The entire time we were browsing, I kept being drawn to two things: floral and cropped shirts. I'm loving the fact that crops are making a come back, its like welcoming back a long lost friend. And floral? Absolutely timeless. I literally can't own enough floral in my life, its so feminine and fun. While browsing the world wide web, I found that Free People is just as obsessed as I am with both of these styles. My addiction clearly won't cease anytime soon.
[Top: Forever 21 / Shorts: Gap / Belt: Hollister / Bracelet: Vintage]
[Top: Forever 21 / Skirt: Forever 21]
More to aid the Spring fever:
- Even if you haven't showered for days, straw fedoras make you instantly glam.
- This old fashioned looking floral bikini is reversible and unfortunately out of my price range.
- The last time I wore ankle socks was probably when I was 5, but these ones are too cute to resist.
- I love the variety of ways you can wear cropped shirts.
- This top is floral perfection, the bright colors are tantalizing.
- Mint is my FAVORITE nail polish color, I couldn't wait to bust it out again for Spring.
- I'm also entirely obsessed with head scarves, I need this one ASAP.